Powered By Blogger

Surf the blog with a Narwhal!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

hey!

hey!ive done this stuff before.i have another blog called cowmasblogofecobuddies.blogspot.com its about ecobuddies, a green website.well, this blog is about narwhals obviously. if u know me, then u can read this book im making. im on chapter 5 i think.its called The Narwhal Book. im gonna make another book called The Llama book.i just havent started it yet. well, this site is gonna be better. trust me. well, i just started this today, so i wont be posting on cowmasblogofecobuddies sorry people if u like that blog.well, trust me. if ur a narwhal addict like me, (meaning ur obsessed with them) then u r gonna like this blog.my ending for this blog is "Steve the Narwhal"! oh, by the way, my names not steve. whenever i draw narwhals, i name them steve. just so u know.

1 comment: